Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look who turned up for Nature Study?

This super adorable bunny invaded our yard yesterday during school. The kids went nuts. I went nuts too. It is so stinking cute.

There was pretty much no way I was going to get everyone back inside to finish up school, so we just grabbed the books and headed outside. We had to stop school every 20 minutes or so for "bunny watch".

Brian jumped in to help with school today. He taught Chloe all about quarters in money and in fractions. The kids think he makes a pretty good substitute teacher.


Brian was so cute, he made a salad bar for the baby bunny and overturned a chair so the little guy would have shade and be less conspicuous to predators.

John and I worked on his speech exercises while we did the sand table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I LOVE comments, I love the feedback. Usually I will answer right back here on the comments page!