- They got to learn about bees, and see bees building a hive.
- We saw a baby calf be born. Mommy got to answer lots of questions about the afterbirth hanging out of the poor mommy cow. TMI? Yeah... it was for me too.
- The absolute favorite for Chloe and John was petting the bunnies.
- They had newly hatched and hatching chicks.
- We saw a milking demonstration too. It was fun and educational, but with my dairy allergy I swear just thinking about milk made me itch.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Field Trip: Houston Livestock show
We took a trip to the Livestock show with some friends. The kids really loved it. Besides just getting to hang with their friends, there were plenty of fun learning opportunities.